#income tax return form 2010-11
CBDT notifies New Income Tax Return Form SARAL II (ITR 1) for Assessment Year 2010-11 for Individuals having income from Salary/Pension/Income from One House Property (Excluding loss brought forward from previous years) / Income from Other Sources (Excluding winning from Lottery and Income from Race Horses). CBDT also notifies Income Tax Return Verification Form ITR-V for Assessment Year 2010-11 for SARAL II (ITR-1) ITR-2, ITR-3, ITR-4, ITR-5, ITR-6 ITR-8 transmitted electronically without digital signature.
Who can submit New SARAL-II (ITR-1) for Assessment Year 2010-11
1) having salary income
2) having Pension income
3) having Income from one House Property excluding brought forward losses from previous year.
4) having Income from Other Sources
Who can not submit New SARAL-II (ITR-1)
2) a Partnership firm
3) having Income from Business or Profession.
4) having income Capital Gain
5) having income from two houses
6) having income from house property including brought forward losses from previous year.
7) having income from winning from lottery and income from race Horses.
Download ITR-1 (Saral II) for A.Y. 2010-11/ Financial Year 2009-2010 in Excel, Word Format
[Notification No.29 / 2010 / F.No.142/28/2009 -TPL]
New Delhi, the 23rd April, 2010
S.O. 943 (E).- In exercise of the powers conferred by section 295 of the Income-tax Act, 1961 (43 of 1961), the Central Board of Direct Taxes hereby makes the following rules further to amend the Income-tax Rules, 1962, namely:-
1. (1) These rules may be called the Income-tax (Third Amendment) Rules, 2010.
(2)They shall come into force on the 1st day of April, 2010.
2. In the Income-tax Rules, 1962,
(i) in sub-rule (1), for the figures “2009”, the figures “2010” shall be substituted;
(ii) in sub-rule (5), for the figures “2008”, the figures “2009” shall be substituted;
(b) in Appendix-II, for Forms ITR-1 and ITR-V, the following forms shall be substituted, namely:-
( PAWAN K. KUMAR )
Director to the Government of India
Note.- The principal rules were published vide Notification No.S.O.969(E), dated the 26th March, 1962 and last amended by Income-tax (2nd Amendment) Rules, 2010 vide Notification S.O. No.775(E)dated 8th of April, 2010.