illinois income tax
- Charity Gaming
- Excise Taxes
- Liquor Control Comm.
- Motor Fuel
- Non-Profit Orgs.
- Property Tax
- Revenue Announces Preliminary Guidance on Invest in Kids Act – 11/06/2017
- FY 2018-12 – Invest in Kids Act – SGO – 11/06/2017
- Invest in Kids Act вЂ“ FAQs – 11/06/2017
- FY 2018-07 – Invest in Kids Act of 2017 – 10/17/2017
- Tax Foundation Honors Revenue Director Connie Beard for Tax Reforms – 10/12/2017
- Liquor Control Commission September Underage Compliance Report – 10/12/2017
- FY 2018-10 – Simplified Municipal Telecommunications Tax Rate Changes Effective January 1, 2018 – 10/11/2017
- Rate Changes to Take Effect January 1, 2018 – 10/11/2017
- MyTax Activation YouTube Video – 09/19/2017
- Emergency Waiver of IFTA Registration Regarding Tropical Storm/Hurricane Irma – 09/13/2017
- Important Notice for Taxpayers Affected by Hurricanes Harvey, Irma, and Maria – 09/11/2017
Withholding Income Tax Changes in 2017
Click here to see recent important updates.
Apply for or Renew Cigarette RetailerвЂ™s License or Tobacco Products RetailerвЂ™s License
Effective January 1, 2016, Illinois law requires anyone selling cigarettes or other tobacco products at retail to be licensed with the Illinois Department of Revenue.
We need your help вЂ“ taxpayers can fight cybercriminals too!