Income tax application, income tax application.#Income #tax #application

by ,

USA Tax Rebate

Income tax applicationAt USA Tax Rebate, we specialize in obtaining an Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN) for non-residents of the United States of America (USA). The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) issues ITINs to individuals who are required to have a US taxpayer identification number but who do not have (or are not eligible to obtain) a Social Security Number (SSN) from the Social Security Administration (SSA). Get an ITIN number online here!

Apply via our ITIN Number application or call us at 1-888-479-6850

(or +1-807-346-1608 from outside North America).

We specialize in obtaining ITIN numbers for non-residents of the United States of America. To use our service you need to have a valid reason for obtaining an ITIN number and be able to prove your residency and identity.


Self-prepared applications usually contain errors. To be accepted by the IRS the application has to be perfect, containing no errors. It is not unusual for self-prepared applications to be sent back multiple times, each time resulting in a delay of 2 to 3 months. Get an ITIN Number fast using USA Tax Rebate!

2. No applications under the wrong reason:

The IRS is not going to interview you and determine the correct procedure to apply for your ITIN number and prepare the documents on your behalf as this is outside the scope of their service because it requires more time to understand your unique requirement than they are alloted to assist you. By using our service to get your IRS ID number we will take the time to understand your situation and apply under the correct procedure.

An ITIN number is only issued for tax reporting purposes. We help you get your ITIN number easily.

The fee for a US Federal Tax ID number is payable in advance. The fee for an ITIN number (a personal tax identification number) is $250.00. The fee for an EIN number ( a business entity tax identification number) is $250.00. GST or HST tax (levy) is added to services provided to Canadian residents, residents of other countries are exempt from GST or HST tax.

To see if you qualify to get an ITIN Number now please apply using the form or call us at 1-888-479-6850 (or +1-807-346-1608 from outside North America).

If you don’t get a US ITIN number we don’t charge a fee!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *