- Office Medic instantly stores the test data in its central database allowing you to manage and review it from anywhere.
- Create customizable reports in PDF, JPEG and TIFF formats to integrate with your EMR.
- System Requirements:
• Operating System: Windows® Windows® 7, Windows® 8, Windows® 10
• Free Disk Space: 1 GB
• RAM: 1 GB (min)
• Internet: Internet Explorer 9.0 (min)
• Processor: 1.4GHZ (min) 2GHZ or faster recommended
• An Available USB Port
- Language Options. English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish and Japanese.
ECG Indications for Use. Receipt, Storage, Viewing, Printing and Interpretive Analysis of 12 channel simultaneous ECGs:
- Patient Population. Adult Male/Female
- Environment of Use. Hospital, Clinical and Home Use
ECG Analysis Program. Based on algorithms developed by Cardionics S.A. Office Medic provides analysis and interpretation of 12 channel ECGs
- What to Expect. Analysis of amplitudes, duration and morphologies of the ECG waveform. Based upon standards of interpretation of these parameters and calculations of the electrical axis and relationship between leads.
- Tool to Assist. The interpretation provided by Office Medic software is a great tool which assists the physician in making a clinical diagnosis. The interpretation can be edited and comments can be added to reflect the physicians expertise.
ECG Reports Printing Options :
- Single Lead Report. Prints a single strip or averaged complex with scale options: 1x, 2x, 4x, 8x, 16x.
- 3×4 Simultaneous. Prints 2.5 second segments of all twelve channels displayed at the same point in time along with a 10 second single channel rhythm strip.
- 3×4 Sequential. Prints 2.5 second segments of all twelve channels displayed at the same point in time progressing in four sequential columns along with a 10 second single channel rhythm strip.
- Average Complexes. Print an average QRS complex for all 12 channels along with a 10 second single channel rhythm strip.
- 6×1 Format (2 Page): Prints a 10 second trace of each channel.
- 6×2 Format (1 Page): Prints a 5 second trace of each channel.
- Measurements Table. Prints a chart with amplitude, slop and duration data for all 12 channels.
- Include. Allows user to select whether to include Measurements, Interpretation and/or Comments in the report(s).
- Speed Sensitivity. Allows user to select the Speed (12.5, 25 or 50 mm/s) and Sensitivity (5, 10 or 20 mm/mV) of the ECG reports.
- Minor Grid. Allows you to select the minor grid: Lines, Dots or None.
Indications for Use: Diagnostic Spirometry
- Patient Population. Male/Femail, Pediatric to Adult
- Device Functionality. Diagnostic Spirometry
- Spirometric Parameters. FVC, MVV, SVC and FEF
- Environment of Use. Hospital, Clinical and Home use
Effort Quality Messages Provided