Risk Management, QA Fraud Prevention Forum 2016
MBA’s Risk Management, QA Fraud Prevention Forum 2016
September 28-30 | JW Marriott L.A. LIVE | Los Angeles, CA
Identify. Analyze. Evaluate.
In today’s increasingly complex mortgage landscape, it is more important than ever that real estate finance professionals stay up to date on changing rules and regulations. Focusing on the industry’s most timely and critical issues, MBA’s Risk Management, QA and Fraud PreventionForum 2016 helps you identify risk versus reward, analyze mortgage fraud threats and evaluate quality assurance practices by providing targeted, practical solutions to your unique business challenges.
Know what the agencies are looking for now and be prepared for what lies ahead, as one wrong move can make the deal crumble.
Get comprehensive, expert information on the hottest topics, including:
- Loan quality guidance from the GSEs and FHA
- Up-to-date fraud prevention strategies
- Ways to measure, track and reduce loan defect rates
- New developments in mortgage performance data and analytics
- TILA/RESPA Integrated Disclosure (TRID) Compliance
- Home Mortgage Disclosure Act (HMDA)
- Managing vendors to minimize risk
Forum tracks include:
- Risk Management
- Underwriting and Compliance
- Loan Quality Assurance
- Fraud Prevention