errors and omissions insurance for home inspectors
As the owner of the company, let me start off by making you a BIG Promise. If we inspect your home or condo and you are not 100% satisfied with our inspection you pay absolutely nothing for the inspection.
After more than 15 years in the Home Inspection Business, I ve seen many fly-by-night Home Inspectors come and go. I feel sorry for the home buyers that are victimized by these unscrupulous operators.
I m so confident in our inspections that I m willing to put my money where my mouth is.
You see, I understand this is an important step in your life. This Guarantee is just one more way to demonstrate my desire and commitment to meet and exceed your expectations. Also, I want to ensure you have an enjoyable real estate experience.
So at Home Inspection Solutions, I offer a simple, no weasel words Guarantee. Attend your Dallas/Fort Worth and Surrounding Areas home inspection, and if for any reason you re not satisfied with the Quality of the home inspection service, tell the inspector before receiving your report and we ll either make it right, or you don t pay the home inspection fee!
Cliff, I have to say that yesterday s experience and the way you handled the situation was exceptional customer service.
I enjoyed your company, sitting and chatting on the front porch was very nice! Your professionalism is impeccable, and I feel very informed about everything you found with the house.
You took your time even though the home owner put you way behind in your schedule but I feel confident that you still gave the inspection 100%+ of your time and attention. I will gladly recommend your services to anyone I know that is in the market of purchasing a home actually, I do have one friend that is currently looking to buy, I will be giving her your number today.
Thank you again for hanging in there with me to get this important process completed for me.
How Can We Offer a 100% Guarantee On Our Home Inspections?
You have no risk when you choose a home inspection backed by a 100% Guarantee. We feel so strongly that you ll be satisfied with our inspection service and our inspection report that we ll give you your money back and pay for the inspection of your choice if you re not satisfied.
This is an important step in your life and we understand that. We want to make sure you have an enjoyable inspection experience. This Guarantee is one more way to demonstrate to you our desire and commitment to meet and exceed your expectations.
There are no gimmicks and no fine-print. Here s the details and the easy-to-meet qualifications for the 100% Money Back Guarantee:
- Client must be personally present during the entire inspection.
- The inspection fee will be refunded by check to the person who originated the fee payment, not to include any ancillary services.
- The re-inspection must be completed by an inspector who meets the following conditions and is in good standing with these organizations (this is for your protection) – a Member of NAHI, TAREI, TPREIA, ASHI, InterNACHI and is fully insured to include Errors Omissions insurance.
- A check to pay for the re-inspection will be paid directly to the re-inspection company in their name for their inspection fee up to 100% of our original home inspection fee amount. Note: This guarantee is for the home inspection service only. All other services are not covered by this guarantee. (i.e. swimming pools, sprinklers, crawl spaces, Mold Samples)
- A signed and witnessed Informed Decisions Inspection release liability form must be received to initiate the above process.
- All requests must be made in writing to the contact address and are valid as long as you are still in escrow to buy the home that was inspected and you notify us in writing within 5 days of the initial inspection.
Cliff, I wish to thank you for the quality work on the inspection and the way you explained your observations.
Your tips on watering the foundation is something that would never have occured to me with my former home. Your observations on the local area and people were of great help, and your attitude in general was wonderful.
Thank you, and I would definetly refer you to anyone needing your service.