BYTSYZ E-Learning training, online courses
BYTSYZ e-Learning delivers high quality online training courses to health, social, domiciliary, voluntary and childcare sectors. Online courses can be completed from the comfort of your own office or home and at a time that suits you.
10 + VAT Special promotionl price!
On all High Quality BYTSYZ E-Learning Certificated online courses OR contact us for a better deal on bulk orders!
Online courses for organisations
- All our courses conform to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) criteria.
- Online courses meet statutory training and regulatory requirements
- 24/7/365 access to learning and management
- 20% introductory discount to all new corporate customers and access to volume discounts
- Free and easy to use Learning Management System (LMS)
- High quality learning materials
- Special reduced rates are available for schools
- Detailed employee record
- Assessed learning
Online courses for individual learners
- Book online course in a few simple steps
- High quality secure paper certificate and e-Certificate service
- 24/7/365 access from home or work
- A long period of time in which to complete the course
- Take as many trial assessments as you may need
- Take your final assessment when you are ready
- Online help and support
- Online courses meet statutory and mandatory training and regulatory requirements
Child Protection / Safeguarding Children online courses
Health and Social Care online courses
Health and Safety online training courses
Introduction and Level 1 Online Courses
Online Courses for Your Business
* Online course is in development
The most recent reviews by our customers.
TRACEY from Stockport (20-07-2017)
I really enjoyed the course, it was extremely informative. The course content suited my style of learning.
HAMID from London (18-06-2017)
The course was very informative.
WENDY from Launceston (06-06-2017)
I found the course really interesting and informative. The format was excellent and it was easily accessed.
Our range of online courses is suitable for individuals who have varied responsibility for the safeguarding and protection of children and or vulnerable adults. Visit the Safeguarding children and vulnerable adults training section for more information.
New online courses!
This online course comprises 2 modules.